Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Currently


Loving:  DJP!  I love him all of the time, but after spending a few nights away from him last week I really missed him.  "Reunited and it feels so good! " Hahaha

Watching: We started watching Mad Men and so far so good.  Its definitely interesting to see how our society has changed over the past decades and the how the gender roles are depicted.

Thinking About:  My family dog, Bella the Beagle.  She has a torn ACL in her hind left leg and the vet suggested surgery.  I sure do love that dog...

Anticipating:  The weekend.  We don't have any concrete plans and I like it that way.  Its only Tuesday, but I'm exhausted and want a break from work.

Listening To:  Frank Turner's England Keep My Bones.  Its a mix of punk and folk and kept me company on my hour long drive this morning.

Working on:  Motivating myself to exercise on a continually basis.  I'm lazy by nature and then add on 8 hours of work and the last thing I want to do is go to the gym for an hour.  My brother has been a good workout buddy, but with our work schedules and vacations we got off track.  There is always tomorrow...

Wishing:  My apartment would clean itself...yea, yea, yea keep wishing Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment