Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Currently



 I have found this idea for a post on many different blogs and thought I'd give it a try...

Loving:  I just recently picked up crocheting again and I forgot how much I truly love it.  Its such a good feeling to see the end product and appreciate the time and energy you have put into it.  (I love making blankets, even though they can be the most time consuming.)

Watching:  I am not afraid to admit that I am a reality TV junkie.  I'm not particular and will watch anything from RHONY to Chopped.  But my current fav is the Glee Project...bring on the cheesiness!

Thinking About:  I've been reflecting on this summer and all of the changes and challenges it has presented in both my personal and professional life.  Yes, this is vague, but I'm not ready to really divulge too much info about me here.  Not just yet.

Anticipating:  My upcoming trip to Hampton Beach...c'mon Thursday!  It has been years since my sister, brother, and I have been on a beach vacation together and since this is something we did annually as kids, I cannot wait!  As an added bonus, my sister's gf is joining us and that will just enhance our fun. :)

Listening To:  The Beatles have been on repeat on my iPod for the past few weeks.  I'm looking for new music, so send me your recommendations.

Working on:  Being happy and present.  Enough said.

Wishing: The car dealrship rectified the huge error they made that cost me moolah.  They said it was taken car of last week, but they are a shady bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment